A feed to be fed after an intense muscular effort, a stressful/traumatising event, or on the day of a competition in endurance horses.
Leisure and Instructions
THE PRODUCT PLUS
- Easily assimilated energy sources › to reconstitute glycogen reserves depleted during effort
- Contains dehydrated carrots and flaked cereals › appetency factors
Flaked barley, Flaked oats, Flaked maize without GMO*, Flaked peas, Dehydrated carrots.
*Guaranteed to 99.1% - french produced cereals
NUTRIENT ANALYSIS / KG
- Humidity12 %
- Crude Proteins10.5 %
- Crude Oils and Fats3 %
- Crude Fibre7 %
- Ash2.5 %
CARBOHYDRATES / KG
- Starch470 g
- Starch + Sugars510 g
ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS / KG
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)12 g
AMINO ACIDS / KG
- Lysine4,300 mg
- Threonine3,550 mg
- Methionine1,700 mg
RATIONING VALUES (INRA 2012)
- DE (Digestible Energy) MJ/kg12.9
- MADC75 g
- Raw ingredients selected for their nutritional qualities
- No molasses
- No GMO (guaranteed to 99.1%)
- Cereals of french origin
- Oils and fats rich in Omegas 3 and 6
- Naturally lysine rich in protein sources
- Optimal doses of european vitamins
- Easily assimilated trace elements (zinc, copper, selenium)
Directions for use
These recommendations are based on the requirements of a 500kg horse.
ATTENTION : Respect the recommended quantities.
|ACTVITIES||DAILY RATION||VOLUME OF
|Intensive muscular effort||Following a race or a strenuous
|1.2 - 1.6||3 - 4||1.5 - 2|
|After an exhausting event||Foaling, etc.||1.2 - 1.6||3 - 4||1.5 - 2|
|During an endurance competition||0.4 - 0.8||1 - 2||0.5 - 1|
- These events often lead to:
- - Heavy sweating in the horse : it is advisable to add REVERDY ELECTROLYTES to the ration of MASH ;
- - Stress to the horses' digestive system, it is recommended to add REVERDY FLORA to the MASH ration.
- For endurance horses :
- The evening following the event it is advisable to feed no hard feed, only hay and/or grass.
- Add very hot water to REVERDY MASH ;
- Cover the mixture and leave for about 10 minutes ;
- Feed REVERDY MASH once the water has been absorbed by the flakes and the mix has cooled enough to be eaten.