Energy catalyst, rich in vitamins and chelated trace-elements.
Provides support to the athletic horse when faced with exertion thanks to the supply of rapidly available nutriments for his organism.
ONE MEASURE (60 ml) PROVIDES:
- 75 mg of chelated* zinc
- 25 mg of chelated* copper
- 25 mg de chelated* manganese
- 100 mg of iron
- 2 mg of organic selenium
- 60,000 IU of vitamin A
- 5,000 mg of vitamin E
- 100 mg of vitamin B1
- 80 mg of vitamin B2
- 175 mg of vitamin B3
- 75 mg of vitamin B5
- 50 mg of vitamin B6
- 1.5 mg of vitamin B8
- 60 mg of vitamin B9
- 1.5 mg of vitamin B12
- 1,000 mg of protected vitamin C
* Amino acid chelate
Directions for use
The contents of 1 syringe to be swallowed 1 hour before the effort. 1 measure = 1 syringe = 60 ml
For ponies, divide the doses by two.
Because of high quantities of vitamins and trace elements (including selenium), respect the recommendations for use.
- COMPOSITION / KG
- Zinc (amino acid chelate)1,150 mg
- Copper (amino acid chelate)385 mg
- Manganese (amino acid chelate)385 mg
- Iron (sulphate)1,150 mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine)30 mg
- Vitamin A923,000 IU
- Vitamin E76,900 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)1,550 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)1,250 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)2,700 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)1,150 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)770 mg
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin)20 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)925 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)20 mg
- Protected Vitamin C (phosphorylated L-ascorbic acid)15,400 mg
- Excipients*1 kg
* Demineralised water, sorbitol, fructose, xanthan gum, natural orange flavouring, ε-polylysine, qs
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Humidity50 %
- Total Protein2 %
- Fats & Oils10 %
- Crude Fibre0.3 %
- Ash2 %
- Sodium0.2 %
Vitamins E and C also organic selenium (and to a lesser extent vitamin A) are important biological antioxidants taking part in the protection of muscle cells and helping recovery after effort.
Vitamin B1 is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates. At a muscular level during sprints, it intervenes in the combustion of sugars.
Vitamin B2 activates the catabolism of lactic acid (as does zinc) and intervenes, as likewise do, vitamins B3 and B8, in the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids.
Vitamin B5 plays a role in fatty acid and carbohydrate oxidation.
Vitamin B6 intervenes in regulating blood sugar levels by contributing to the liberation of sugars from glycogen reserves in the organism.
Vitamin B12 is known for its role in red blood cell formation (just like vitamins B6 and B9). On a more general level it is implied in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
Copper increases lipid use in energy production.
Copper and zinc are essential co-factors of copper-zinc superoxide dismutase (CuZn-SOD), a fundamental enzyme in the antioxidant struggle.
Iron is a co-factor to numerous enzymes which intervene in energy production (cellular respiration).
Manganese intervenes in the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates. As a co-factor of manganese superoxyde dismutase (Mn-SOD) it also involved in neutralising free radicals.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- 1 syringe of 60 ml
- Pack of 3 syringes of 60 ml