A preparation based on the three major chondro-protective agents: chondroitin, glucosamine et MSM.
Contributes to relieving articular pains, slowing the evolution of arthritis and improving articular lubrication and cartilage elasticity.
- Sudden/considerable articular stress: breaking/pre-training, intensive training period, competition, work on hard ground
- Articular pain/lameness due to arthritis in the aged horse
- In compliment to articular surgery
ONE MEASURE (50 g) PROVIDES:
- 10,000 mg of glucosamine sulphate 2KCl
- 4,000 mg of MSM
- 2,000 mg of chondroitin sulphate
Directions for use
Distribute by mixing with cereals or the pelleted feed. 1 measure = 50 g
For ponies, divide the doses by two.
|Adult Horse (500kg)||Recommended dose (measures/day)||Recommended duration of treatment|
|Maintenance||1 - ½||A minimum of 3 weeks|
|Light to moderate work||½|
There is no specific precaution for this product.
- COMPOSITION / KG
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI (marine origin)200,000 mg
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)80,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate (marine origin)40,000 mg
- Excipients*1 kg
* Fructose, Precipitated silica, natural orange flavouring , qs
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Humidity9 %
- Total Protein6.5 %
- Oils and Fats1 %
- Crude Fibre0.4 %
- Ash8.5 %
- Sodium0.5 %
Chondroitin is a constituent of proteoglycans whose role is to maintain correct hydration of cartilage and bones. Furthermore it directly protects cartilage cells from enzymatic reactions and free radicals.
Glucosamine is the precursor of many of the constituents of proteoglycans and of hyaluronic acid. In cartilage, hyaluronic acid is bound with proteoglycans and forms aggregates which assure good hydration of this tissue. In the synovial fluid of joints, hyaluronic acid has a role of lubricant and chondro-protective agent.
MSM also possesses chondro-protective properties. It is also a source of organic sulphur indispensable to the synthesis of collagen, an abundant cartilage protein, giving it hydration, resistance, elasticity and suppleness properties.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- Pot of 2 Kg