A complex of lactic ferments and live yeast.
Reinforces the horses’ natural gut flora and increases the digestibility of the feed ration.
Improves coat shine and promotes a gain in body condition in a matter of weeks.
- Insufficient body condition
- Dull coat
- When the gut flora comes under stress (in order to prevent the appearance of digestive orders causing diarrhoea): hospitalisation, strenuous efforts, weaning, turn-out to grass, transport over long distances, preparation for the sale ring, etc.
ONE MEASURE (35 g) PROVIDES:
- 70 billion CFU of live yeast
- 14,000 mg of bacterial assimilation factors
- 13,500 mg of lactic ferments
Directions for use
Distribute by mixing with cereals or the pelleted feed. 1 measure = 35 g
For ponies, divide the doses by two.
|Adult Horse (500kg)||Recommended dose (measures/day)||Recommended duration of treatment|
|Oprimal dose||2 - 3||Minimum 3 weeks|
|Minimum maintenance dose||1|
There is no specific precaution for this product.
- Bacterial assimilation factors obtained from the lactic fermentation of germinated barley grains400,000 mg
- Lactic ferments obtained from the slow fermentation of wholemeal bread with natural yeast385,000 mg
- Live yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae Sc 47 strain)200,000 mg
- or 2 000 x 10 9 UFC
- Excipients*1 kg
* Natural green apple flavouring, qs
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Humidity9 %
- Total Protein15 %
- Oils and Fats2.7 %
- Crude Fibre3 %
- Ash2.7 %
- Phosphorus0.4 %
- Calcium0.1 %
Lactic ferments (prebiotics) and live yeasts (probiotics) reinforce the horses’ natural gut flora and improve the digestibility of the feed ration. This action is translated by a shinier coat and an improvement in body condition in a matter of weeks.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- Pot of 1.5 Kg
- Bucket of 4 Kg