Replacement milk, very close in composition to mares’ milk, enriched in high nutritional value milk serum proteins, vitamins, and trace elements.
Formulated using only "human food" quality milk products, without palm or copra oils.
- Orphan foals
- Foals whose mothers have insufficient milk production
Directions for use
120 to 150g (4 to 5 measures) of FOAL MILK per litre of very hot water.
Mix vigorously with a whisk in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Leave to cool and feed the milk using a feeding bottle, bowl or bucket with a teat.
1 measure = 30 g
For ponies, divide the doses by two.
Feeding recommendations for a foal whose adult weight will be 500kg:
|Age, in days||Quantity of reconstituted milk (L/foal/day)||Number of recommended meals per day|
|1||Colostrum +4 - 5||12 -24|
|5||7 - 8||10 - 12|
|10||10 - 11||8 - 10|
|15||11 - 12||6 - 8|
|30||12 - 13||4 - 6|
|45||13 - 14||4 - 6|
|60||14 - 15||4 - 6|
|75||14 - 15||3 - 4|
|90||14 - 15||3 - 4|
|110||12 - 13||2 - 3|
Simultaneously, from the age of 15 days, we advise introducing the concentrate feed FOAL. Weaning then can take place around 4 to 5 months old providing that the foal is eating enough FOAL (3L a day).
There is no specific precaution for this product.
- COMPOSITION / KG
- Full fat milk powder535,500 mg
- Lactose370,200 mg
- Milk serum proteins73,500 mg
- Magnesium sulphate7,000 mg
- Sodium bicarbonate5,500 mg
- Zinc (Sulphate)60 mg
- Copper (Sulphate)20 mg
- Iron (Sulphate)40 mg
- Manganese (Sulphate)60 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate)0.5 mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine)0.5 mg
- Vitamin A20,000 IU
- Vitamin D32,500 IU
- Vitamin E300 mg
- Vitamin K33 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)20 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (PP or Niacin)40 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)15 mg
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin)0.5 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)15 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)0.1 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)250 mg
- Excipients*1 kg
* Vanilla flavouring, natural tocopherols, precipitated silica, qs
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Humidity3.5 %
- Total Protein19.5 %
- Crude Oils and Fats14.5 %
- Crude Fibre0.3 %
- Crude Ash4.5 %
- Calcium0.5 %
- Phosphorus0.4 %
- Magnesium0.2 %
- Sodium0.3 %
Milk product based replacement milk, containing levels of serum proteins, casein, fats and oils and lactose that are very close in composition to mares’ milk. Enables the daily nutritional requirements of unweaned foals to be met when maternal milk is absent or unavailable in sufficient quantity.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- Bucket of 15 Kg