- Suspicion of gastric ulcers in stressed horses
- Stressful conditions: transport over long distances, periods of intense training, preparation for the sale ring, etc.
- Known presence of gastric ulcers, in compliment to veterinary treatment and a suitable diet.
1 syringe (60 ml) of GASTRIC GEL provides:
- 30,000 mg of Aloe vera
- 10,000 mg of aluminium phosphate
- 10,000 mg of glutamine
- 8,290 mg of FOS
Directions for use
|Adult Horse (500kg)||Recommended dose / syringes||When to administer|
|Occasional use||1||1 hour before effort or transport|
|Prolonged use||1-2||1 syringe to be swallowed approximately 1 hour before work
and/or the feed, once or twice a day.
A minimum course of 30 days.
For ponies, divide the dose by two.
- COMPOSITION / KG
- Aloe Vera (gel)428,550 mg
- Aluminium phosphate142,850 mg
- Glutamine142,850 mg
- FOS (Fructo-oligo-saccharides)118,450 mg
- Excipients : sorbitol, xanthan gum, natural green apple flavouring,ε-polylysine,qsp1 kg
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Humidity48 %
- Total proteins17 %
- Ash15.4 %
- Phosphorus3.5 %
- Sodium0.7 %
Aloe vera gel contains lectins which inhibit acid secretions of the stomach by acting directly on the parietal cells. The tannins, saponins and flavonoids which it contains can be responsible for its' protective action on the cells and the anti-inflammatory action on digestive mucosa. Finally the aloe vera stimulates mucus production by the glandular cells and improves its' qualities.
Aluminium phosphate possesses the ability to cover and line the gastric mucosa. It has also a cytoprotective effect: stimulating the production of endogenous prostaglandins which favour mucus and bicarbonate secretion, increasing blood flow in the mucosa and decreasing acid secretion.
Glutamine represents an important energy source for fast renewing cells, such as those in the digestive tract. This amino-acid thus participates in maintaining the integrity of the gastric mucosa and helps in the healing of ulcerous lesions.
As prebiotics, the FOS support and stabilise the beneficial digestive flora in the stomach. They therefore contribute to limiting undesirable, lactic acid producing bacterial fermentations and gas responsible for bloating.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- Pack of 3 syringes of 60 ml
- Pack of 30 syringes of 60 ml