EFFORT MANAGEMENT / BREEDING
A concentrate of natural vitamin E, rapidly available for the organism.
An important biological anti-oxidant, playing a primordial role in cell membrane protection.
- Meeting daily requirements in vitamin E
- Horses prone to “tying-up” (“azoturia”) or in intensive training
- Neurological disorders such as motor neurone disease (MND)
- Fertility disorders of the mare and stallion
- Last third of the gestation period (improve colostrum quality)
ONE MEASURE (10 ml) PROVIDES:
- 1,000 mg equivalent to 1,360 IU of natural vitamin E
Directions for use
Distribute by mixing with cereals or pelleted feed, or administer directly into the mouth using a syringe.
1 measure = 10 ml
For ponies, divide the doses by two.
|Adult Horse (500kg)||Recommended dose (measures/day)||Recommended dose (measures/day)|
|Fulfilling vitamin E requirements||10 to 20||Continuously|
|Prevention of muscular, immune, or fertility disorders||20 to 30||During the entire period of risk|
|Before a competition or any stressful event||30 to 40||6 – 12 hours before the event|
|Motor neurone disease (MND)||40 to 50||Continuously|
There is no specific precaution for this product.
- COMPOSITION / L
- Natural Vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol acetate)100,000 mg
- Excipients*1 kg
* Non GMO (Guaranteed to 99.1 %) virgin corn (maize) oil, natu- ral tocopherols , qs
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS
- Oils and Fats99 %
Vitamin E is an important biological anti-oxidant playing a primordial role in cell membrane protection in the organism.
Furthermore, it can improve breeding stock fertility and also passive immunity transfer (antibodies) between the mare and newborn foal via the colostrum.
The natural form of Vitamin E presents better bio-availability than the synthetic form.
CATEGORIE : Nutritional supplement
STORAGE : Store in a dry place, away from light, at a temperature of between 5 and 25°C.
- Can of 1 L